NEW: L'oreal Revitalift White Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Spot Corrector Day Cream SPF 18
Honestly, I didn't have plans on using anti-ageing/anti-wrinkle products because getting old is one fact I dread and I didn't entertain any thoughts about it. Until a conversation with a blogger friend about using these creams for prevention made me realize that it's better to avoid those unwanted signs of aging while I still don't have them. So when I got the new L'oreal Revitalift White Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Spot Corrector Day Cream from L'oreal Philippines, I road tested it right away.
Who wouldn't get hooked? If you read what it does: L'oreal Revitalift White Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Spot Corrector Day Cream is L'oreal Paris' first skincare that helps fight 15 signs of ageing + whitening action, to target wrinkles and firmness + darkening and age spots. It has SPF 18 to help protect the skin from sun damage.
- Skin is immediately moisturized, its surface is smoothed and complexion looks instantly brighter and more luminous.
- Day after day, wrinkles look reduced and skin tone becomes brighter
- After 4 weeks, skin is more elastic and firm, face is like lifted. Age spots are reduced and skin is visibly fairer, like rejuvenated.
It's like multiple products rolled into 1 right?
The texture is creamy and moist. I've been using only a facial wash and this product for more than 4 weeks already and here's what I think:
- I felt a little sting at first use but didn't have any skin reactions after that.
- To get an instant bright and luminous effect, apply it THINLY on your face and let it set for a few minutes before applying makeup.
- I think it delivers the promised instant results.
- Because I don't have those age spots and wrinkles yet, I didn't see any dramatic change on my skin for the past 4 weeks. What I can say though is I like my skin better now. It's more supple and no breakouts. The marks I've been hiding since forever became lighter too
Overall, I think this is a fine product to use especially if you're already seeing some signs of ageing in your skin. If your age is at early 30's, this is also a nifty product to slow the skin ageing process. I'm lucky that my skin is compatible with it.
Have you tried it? What do you think?
L'oreal Revitalift White Day Cream SRP P890
Available nationwide in leading department stores, drug and beauty stores,
supermarkets and hypermarketsw (SM Dept. Stores and Watsons Beauty
Stores, PCX, Landmark Dept. Stores, Robinson's Dept Stores,
Shopwise, Mercury Drug Stores, Gaisano Metro Dept Stores)