Play Solitaire Anywhere and Anytime
When I was a kid, there were no gadgets yet and we only had one television so I didn't get to watch cartoons all the time. What I do when I don’t have school is physical play, but when I don’t want to go out, I play card games and solitaire. My grandma likes card games and I learned everything from her.
Nowadays, I don’t get to play cards all the time because my kids keep on borrowing them whenever they see me using them. It’s nice that I found a website where I could play my favorite solitaire games whenever I’m taking a break from work, or just letting the time pass by. The name of the game is Solitaire.org. I only know the games that I used to play when I was little like Pyramid, Spider, and Freecell. However, others like Mahjong, Hidden Object Games like Crazy Eight (which our family loves) and Hearts, Golf, Tripeaks, and other fun games like Pacman and Tennis are also available. Links to all these games can be found at the bottom of the website. If you don’t know and are interested in playing, proper instructions on how to play are there. It’s so easy.
- I don’t need an actual playing card to be able to play solitaire.
- I can play it anytime and wherever I am. Yesterday, I was at a vaccination site and didn’t get bored because I was playing while waiting.
- You don’t have to install anything on your computer.
- You can enjoy playing even if you’re alone.
- Nothing because everything you need is already on the website. I’m not aware of any other solitaires that they can add, but I’m sure that they’re already thinking about it. It’s nice to have a lot of options.
As much as I like the new games now, I'm still drawn towards the simple and easy Solitaire games like Spider and Freecell. It's fun and easy. I'm happy when a game is successful.
I don't miss playing it with actual game cards at all. This is more convenient and easy for me. Plus, I can learn new Solitaire games quickly!