Have you ever found a lip color that is long-lasting but non-drying? I did! It's the Stila Long Wear Lip Colors.
I got myself two shades: petal and patina. These lip colors are rich, super pigmented, PROVEN LONG-LASTING and non-drying based from my experience. It is housed in a lipgloss-like tube and glides the same making it easy to apply. You just have to be careful in applying because this is super pigmented much like the OCC Lip Tars. You'll need very little to cover the entire lips perfectly. Then once it sets, the finish is matte.
What I'm most impressed about this product is that it's long-lasting but non-drying. A little bit of the color comes off when I eat but most of the time the color stays. And at the end of the day, there's still a hint of color even without reapplying. It is also non-drying unlike the other long-wearing lip colors I've tried. As stated on the Stila website, it's enriched with ultra-conditioning Vitamin E and avocado oil and the Long Wear Liquid Lip Color hydrates and seals in moisture to soften the lips all day.
Here are the swatches of the shades I have:
Petal and Patina
In this photo, I'm wearing Petal which is a pale pink.
This is the Patina which is a warm nude.
What I like about this product:
- The colors are rich and pigmented.
- The color lasts for as long as 8 hours.
- Non-drying. But for those people who have super dry lips, I recommend to exfoliate the lips first then apply a lip conditioner before applying the color.
- Easy to apply.
- You can mix the colors to achive a different shade. I usually mix petal and patina to create a lighter pinkish nude color.
What I don't like:
- There are only 6 shades available but you as I've said you can mix it to create a different shade.
- Quite expensive for the price of P1k++. Sorry I don't have the exact price info.
Visit GouldyLox Review's blog for the swatches of the other 4 shades. For more reviews about this product, check out EyeAdorePretty and MakeupandBeautyBlog's feature about the Stila Long Wear Lip Colors.