As a Professional Makeup Artist, I always have to make sure that all my tools especially the brushes are clean before I use them on my clients. I usually clean my brushes using a DIY brush cleaner. However, there are times where the number of faces to do is more than the brush sets I own haha. That's when I use a quick drying brush cleaner. I ran out of my MAC Brush Cleaner which I find good but takes a little while to dry. So I decided to try what my classmates in makeup school have been raving about: The HD Makeup Studio Brush Cleaner.
I made a short video a while ago while I was cleaning my brushes :)
Here are the before-after photos of one of my brushes:
My dirty blending brush
Color completely off the brush after 6 sprays.
What I like about this product:
- It dries SUPER QUICK! After wiping on the towel, count 1-5 and it's dry instantly.
- The spray bottle is very convenient to use. Spray it directly to the bristles and it won't ruin your brush handles.
- My brushes look conditioned after cleaning with it. Smooth and shiny!
- I also use it to clean my other tools: plate, spatula, airbrush gun.
What I don't like:
- Orange scent. I think the pink scent is faced out. But I'm glad it doesn't smell like alcohol so this is tolerable.
- Ingredients not indicated in the packaging.
Overall, I'm really satisfied with this brush cleaner. I haven't tried many but I like this better than my previous one. It cleans brushes and tools well and it's really quick drying. I recommend this to all especially to my fellow makeup artists. You won't have to bring too many makeup brush sets anymore. Just spray and wipe off the dirt of your used brushes and they're ready tPost Optionso use again instantly.
This is available at the HD Makeup Studio
LG5 Cityland Tower Ortigas for P300.
Do you have kids who love internet games, here's a chance for
you to win P50,000 and other cool prizes. Read more on my
lifestyle, mommy and food blog.