Challenge Accepted: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
I received these two bottles of Advanced Night Repair Serum from Estee Lauder last Thursday. One for me to try and share my experiences with you for four weeks and one for a lucky reader of this blog :) But I was busy during the weekend because of the bridal fair so it's just tonight that I'm going to include it to my night time skin care regimen.
Why I decided to try? Well...I'm not getting any younger and fine lines around the eyes and dry skin on some parts of my face are starting to appear. Some people tell me that I look younger than my age but that is when I'm dressed up or wearing makeup. My goal before my birthday (this coming April) is to receive the same compliments even when they see me with bare face or in simple clothes haha because right now I feel like my skin look dull. Momming mommy. haha!
That's why glad when I was offered to try this out. I have high hopes for this product as Estee Lauder is well-known for great skin care products. In fact, I'm still using the Time Zone that they gave me a few months ago and I like it. Read on to know the promising benefits of this product:
The one formula beautiful skin can’t live without. This comprehensive, high-performance anti-aging serum-inspired by groundbreaking DNA research-brings your skin a dramatic reduction in the visible signs of aging. Use it every day to help continuously repair the appearance of past damage, prevent future damage and deliver high levels of hydration.If you want younger, healthier-looking skin now and in the future, don’t go a night without it.
Visible Results, Proven Success
Even the best can get better. This advanced formula-with 20 patents worldwide, and backed by 25 years of research-includes all the benefits you love about the original, plus more to help your skin repair itself like never before:
Exclusive Chronolux™ Technology
- Repairs the appearance of past damage.
- Addresses damaging effects before they become permanent.
- You’ll see a visible improvement in the signs of aging-specifically lines, uneven skintone and immediate hydration.
Enhanced Environmental Repair
- Neutralizes up to 90%* of environmentally generated free radicals before they can affect skin’s appearance.
- That’s key, because environmental assaults such as UV, smoke, pollution and even emotional stress are the #1 cause of premature signs of aging.
- Our advanced technology repairs the appearance of damage caused by every major environmental assault.
- Creates the optimal environment for repair with nature’s long-proven moisture magnet Hyaluronic Acid.
- Clinical tests prove skin’s levels of moisturization increase dramatically.
- Soothes daily irritation and builds a rich anti-oxidant reserve to help replenish skin’s natural protectants. Think of it as “insurance” for younger, healthier-looking skin, today and tomorrow.
How to use:
Apply every PM on clean skin. Follow with your moisturizer.
Use several drops.
Smooth in gently all over face and throat.
I'm pretty excited to see how much improvement my skin will have after 4 weeks :) And the good news is you too can have a chance to try this product too. Here's how this is going to work:
1) You must be a follower of this blog.
2) Like Estee Lauders LikePage.
3) Tell me why you deserve to try this product out by answering this question thru a comment on this post: "Why do you want to look younger on your next birthday?". Include your name and email.
4) Open to Philippine readers only Sorry!
Give your best shot as the Estee Lauder team will be choosing the best answer. You have until February 13 to join.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair retails P4,800 at the Estee Lauder counters.
I owe it to myself, especially on my birthday, to have my skin atleast appear my chronological age or better yet, my skin to look younger! A good and healthy skin will surely boost my confidence and self-esteem. Estee Lauder even once said, "You may have great inner resources, but they don't show up as confidence when you don't feel pretty." I completely agree and isn't it the best way to feel pretty is to have great skin? Not only will I look good on my birthday, but I will FEEL pretty too, now that would be an awesome birthday!
Being in my early 20's, I know it's the right time to use anti-aging products to prevent further more skin damage, maybe even heal those past damages, and to ensure my skin is always at in it's tip top shape even as years get by. Looking at my skin today, it really needs to recover from its past damages and desperately needs a dose of Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair!
Name: Hedley Chua
name: Encey Javahery
Name: Norissa Chavez
of course..hope to have the best day ever and party like its my 21st birthday. And my friends will remember my birthday and not my age.
I was never "the cute one" but was often perceived as the "smart one" or the "charming one". Whatever the opinion of others were, I had always been content with what I had.
I'd like to think I got better in appearance with age. While I now feel a little more confident with the way I look, I'm still faced with old concerns (acne) as I am confronted with new ones (aging).
I hope to be able to try this product so that I may enjoy more years where my appearance reflects the happiness and bliss I have.
Name: Janis Abao