Estee Lauder's NEW Pure Color Lipsticks
I own a few Estee Lauder Crystal Pure Color lipsticks and what I'm most impressed about them is the moisturizing effect on the lips that makes me skip lip moisturizer application. The formulation is very nice that it gives a nice texture and feeling on the lips and it is very smooth to glide. The pleasant smell is a very huge plus too. Although the lasting power of the ones I have is not that long, I got raves from beauty bloggers that their long lasting lipstick kind is very nice as it lasts for about 5 hours and non-drying.
Last week, I got an email from Estee Lauder that a NEW PureColor Lipstick line has been released this May. It comes with an improved high-performance formulation which promises more magnified and lustrous colors and a new iconic and modern packaging. Makes me drool! :)
" These lipsticks are so easy to fall in love with - it's about so much more than just looking pretty, it's about making a statement for your lips." - Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder's Creative Makeup Director
This is a collection of 19 beautiful shades of reds, plums, pinks and nudes that comes in 2 crafted formulas: PURE COLOR LONG LASTING & PURE COLOR CRYSTAL
HIGH PERFORMANCE FORMULA
• Exclusive True VisionTM Technology incorporates intense, highly pigmented shades for a saturated, color rich application
• Concentrated pigments are wrapped into a crystalline laminate polymer for a multi-dimensional look that is magnified and rich in color
• Lips are drenched in moisture by Apricot Kernel, Shea Butter and Vitamins C and E
ICONIC, MODERN DESIGN
• The classic Estée Lauder golden-mirrored packaging is accented with a crisp, transparent cube that offers a preview of the enticing lipstick shade
• The jeweled-like lipstick case reinforces the classic, modern beauty behind Pure Color
These are already available at Rustans Makati, Shangri-la, Alabang, Gateway, Cebu and Marionnaud, Mall of Asia for P1,350.
I'll be leaving for a wedding makeup gig in a bit. Please pray that it doesn't rain today :) Happy Friday everyone!