Product Review - Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion and Clearing Moisturizer: Does it work?
Hi everyone! It's been a pleasant day for me so far so I want to share with you my experience with the products I just recenly finished:
Have you had an acne dilemma before or currently experiencing one? Well...I'm one of those people who really have sensitive skin. I feel lucky enough that I don't get those HUGE pimples but I get a number of tiny bumps in my forehead and cheeks occassionally. Isn't it annoying?
Clinique is one of the trusted and reputable skin care line in the market. So when I had bad skin issues before, it was the first that entered my mind.
Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion - accdg to Clinique.com is the Step 2 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Gentle, effective formula exfoliates to clear dead surface cells and reduce excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Unclogs pores. Oil-absorbing powders eliminate shine. Soothes irritation, redness.
- that it gets easily absorbed to the skin
- the fresh and clean feeling after
- the light scent
- that it's mild and it doesn't have that burning feeling after. Really for sensitive skin
- that although it's pricey, the amount of the product is plenty
- that I tend to waste a lot of product because the bottle doesn't have the cover with a pinhole in the middle (I don't know how it's called sorry) so you could control the amount you pour in a cotton pad more.
Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer - Step 3 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Lightweight, soothing formula helps treat existing blemishes, prevent future breakouts, control excess oil. Creates a barrier against blemish-causing agents. Lightly hydrates to minimize dryness, peeling.
- its light scent
- it's not too thick and easy to apply
- that it gets easily absorbed to the skin (my skin feels healthier after application)
- that it doesn't have that sticky feeling after. Skin feels matte after a minute or 2
- small amount of product for the price
All in all:
I'm satisfied with these products. Though I feel that these does not speed up the healing process of blemishes, they work great in prevention. For me, these are very nice to use for maintenance. If you want a big pimple to heal instantly, use the Clinique spot on pimple gel/or any brand that works before application.
Will I buy this again:
Yes, but if I can find a cheaper alternative that provides the same result I won't haha.
As always advised, our skin reacts differently. If you want to check out other reviews of these products, click here.
How about you? What's your best solution for blemish problems? =D
or any Rustan's department store
Clinique Clearing Moisturizer - P 800 + / $16 +
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion - P1000 + / $20+
and btw, about TFS foam cleansing ! I got sample size I think, because it's free :) That's stuffs with aloe in! Very fresh smell but I feel very very soft! For my oil T zone skine type I like more neutrogena 'n stuffs! I think it's good but not absolutely great! I hope it help ;)