Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure is a Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color and Top Coat in a bottle. That's what made purchase with this product. I don't have all the time in the world so this product is heaven sent. After 5 usage, I'm still amazed. In just 5 minutes, I have a pretty nail color with nail care and strengthening.
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure is available in 42 shades. The one I have is the bright red.
What I love:
- This color may be common but what I love with this product is the color payoff with just one coat. It presents a stunning polished vivid red color.
- The fact that it stays on nicely for up to 3-4 days on my nails is also a plus considering that I always wet my hands. Other brands will only last a day or 2 because I wash the dishes, clean the house, bathe the baby and wet my hands almost every hour.
- I was able to finally grow my nails after using it. So I guess its strengthening and nail nourishing ingredients work.
- The thick brush (which is like a lip brush) makes the product very easy to apply.
- Doesn't have that strong chemical scent.
- Easy to dry.
What I don't like:
- I find it costly at P399 for a single nail laquer. But come to think of it, the price will be way higher if I purchase a separate base coat, nail color, strengthener and top coat.
Overall, I'll be saving up to complete all the shades of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Care Manicure. Love love love!